It’s like Christmas again some hunters would say, as the roar is approaching. We have heard whispers of farmed stags starting to roar in the mornings and evenings which is always a taste of what’s to come of wild stags. With the temperatures starting to drop it brings on the rumble in the jungle.
So, start getting ready ladies and gentlemen! With it being one of the busiest times in the bush, please remember your gun safety.
- Treat every firearm as loaded
- Always point firearms in a safe direction
- Load a firearm only when ready to fire
- Identify your target beyond all doubt
- Check your firing zone
- Store firearms and ammunition safely
- Avoid alcohol or drugs when handling firearms
Have a great time, make some memories and share with us your pictures! Want to go hunting in the Roar? Haven’t decided on a plan yet? Contact us to book in a hunting adventure.